Bill Leighty is a goal oriented real estate professional with over 30 years experience in the local market. He has also been actively involved in the community he loves by sharing his leadership skills in school and community related activities and organizations.
In February of 2009, Bill was appointed by Mayor Kathy Taylor and confirmed by the City Council to a seat on the Tulsa Metropolitan Area Planning Commission where he served for five years, including one as its Chair. Bill was also appointed to the Mayor’s Land Use Task Force created to make recommendations for improved public education and communications regarding land use matters.
Most recently, Bill served 5-years on Tulsa’s Transportation Advisory Board as Vice-Chair, which makes transit related recommendations to the Mayor and City Council.
Continuing to give back to the community he loves, Bill founded Smart Growth Tulsa in 2014, an Oklahoma non-profit organization whose mission is To Advocate and Shape Smart Public Policy.
Bill Leighty gives tirelessly of himself on behalf of his clients, customers and organizations through his sheer energy, uncompromising hard work and dedication. From historical preservation areas to new construction, Bill knows the real estate market, both residential and commercial.
Bill’s Mission Statement:
“To enthusiastically deliver creative, competent, and professional real estate services to my clients and customers in an environment of integrity and trust, while maintaining a balanced life and having some fun along the way.”
BILL IS PROFESSIONAL
- University Educated
- Management & Marketing Background
- Licensed since 1987
- 50 Years of Business & Professional Experience
- A reputation for honesty & personal Integrity
- Accomplished Technology Agent
BILL IS DEDICATED
- Career Committed – Full Time – Well Organized
- Available – 24 Hours
- Fully Equipped – with all the latest resources
- Informed – Real Estate Issues
- Involved – Trade & Industry Organization
BILL IS QUALIFIED
- Licensed and Up-To-Date
- Prepared – Knowledgeable in the Marketplace
- Strong Negotiating Skills
- Competitive & Highly Motivated
- Professional Designations – Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI)
BILL IS EXPERIENCED WITH A STRONG TRACK RECORD
- Hundreds of Satisfied Clients and Customers
- References and Testimonials
- Devoted to continuing education & training
MORE ABOUT BILL’S FAMILY & PERSONAL INTERESTS
- Married 47 years with 3 grown children
- Practicing and involved Catholic
- Hobbies include Photography, Travel and Recreation
- Bill loves the Performing Arts, Ballet, Opera, Orchestra, Theatre
- Favorite charity is Catholic Charities