Closing the Deal
Negotiating and Closing...
...making the deal and getting it done
We commit to the following:
- Skillfully represent you in all aspects of negotiations including offers and counter offers
- Keep you up-to-date on current market
conditions and activity
- Provide you with input on current financing
- Ensure full compliance with disclosure laws and ordinances
- Be a diplomatic yet tough and demanding negotiators working for you
- Present and explain all offers to you immediately
- Review every clause in the contract with you so you understand it fully
- Provide complete buyer qualification information
- Provide a detailed net sheet reflecting your estimated expenses and proceeds
We Will Also:
- Ensure that you have received copies of all
- Be certain that the buyer's deposit is placed in escrow
- Ensure that the buyer's loan application and approval is on track
- Be present for all inspections and keep you informed of the results
- Meet the appraiser at the property to answer questions and provide comparable sales data if needed
- Make sure that all contingencies are met and removed within the time limits provided in the contract
- Make sure the abstracting and title examination is
ordered and received
- Ensure that all closing documents are ordered and drawn
- Coordinate delivery of the proceeds and deed
- Handle all the details
- Stay in touch with you so you know what is going on at all times and where we are in the closing process
- Show you consideration because we know that it is not always easy to have your home on the market
Our Pledge of Performance
Tulsa area real estate listing agent, we pledge that under the terms and
conditions of our Exclusive Right To Sell Listing
Agreement, we will work diligently on your behalf to sell your home for the highest possible price, in the shortest possible time, with the least possible inconvenience. This is our commitment to provide you with the very finest in
Tulsa real estate representation and services.
We will help you establish a realistic, competitive listing price based on current factual market activity. We will implement a customized marketing and advertising program designed to achieve maximum exposure and get as many buyers as possible into your home until it is SOLD. We will develop recommendations for repairs and or improvements that will enhance the marketability of your home, maximize its appeal to prospective buyers and insure that it competes favorably with other homes on the market.
We will place a distinctive yard sign on your property. We will submit your home to the Multiple Listing Service. We will hold "open house" for both the public and the real estate community. We will attempt to attract out-of-town buyers through our exclusive referral network
and internet resources. We will keep you advised of any changes in the real estate or interest rate markets which could favorably or adversely affect the sale of your home.
We will prepare a fact / information sheet detailing the many features and benefits of your home for distribution to prospective buyers. We will follow-up with all REALTORS and prospective Buyers who have toured your home and provide you with timely and informative feedback. We will eliminate unnecessary inconvenience to you by evaluating and qualifying all prospective buyers to the extent possible to make sure they are
financially capable of buying your home.
We will provide periodic progress reports on our efforts. We will employ our expert negotiating skills to help you achieve the best possible price, terms and conditions. We will provide seven day a week service to insure that all buyer leads are handled promptly. We will review and explain all documents to you. We will carefully monitor and oversee the transaction to a successful conclusion. We will never forget that we represent YOU, the Seller.